You can save individual HTML templates for all your Call Messaging requirements, so that you can send them using your own design
To do so, save your HTML files as a ZIP file in the file manager in the Control Panel. The following general conditions are important here:
- An HTML page is created (index.html) and designed. Please note the following for your HTML page:
- Graphics are located at the level of the “index.html” file or in sub-folders.
- Graphics are linked relatively. Absolute linking is only possible to graphics on external servers.
- Max. 10 graphics can be linked relatively.
- Graphics cannot be integrated using Base64 coding.
- CSS information as embedded code only. External CSS files are not permitted.
- File names for images must only contain letters, numbers, and the following characters: _ – “
The HTML page and the sub-folders and graphics used in it are packed into a ZIP archive together.
A ZIP archive can only contain one HTML page.
The index.html should contain valid HTML (external link) including all closing tags.
We are happy to provide you with a template. This can be downloaded in the Control Panel:
The DDD variables can also be added.